Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 107

Thread: Claim your Bishounen

  1. #61
    Inactive Member Jackrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2003
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    someone said something about asian features and that that was just the way asian guys look!?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think you meant my comment which was:

    Gackt has many of those physical features which we usually adore Asian men for
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I didn't say that all Asian men look like Gackt. I said that he has many features which I love Asian men for. And I do agree with the fact that height does little to define masculinity. But I never said that.

  2. #62
    Inactive Member
    Claim your Bishounen


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by jadey:
    hahaha aw man this cracks me up

    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> This is no longer who I claim, but simply some bishies that I really like... but I think that I will asterisk (*) ones that I don't want others to touch... period...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">heheh, I could change it to tildes (~) if you like. but do you think it's partially funny due to sleep deprivation? I've been awake for almost 36 hours I think....

  3. #63
    Inactive Member
    Claim your Bishounen


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I'll be helpful and compile the lists of everyone's claims. And this will only be the untouchables.

    Kaze-kun
    1. Hisoka (Yami no Matsuei)
    2. Vanyel Ashekevron (Valdemar book series)
    3. Yaten Kou (Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Sailor Stars)

    Terra--kun
    1. Akito Sohma (Fruits Basket)
    2. Asuka Tachibana (s-CRY-ed)
    3. Majik (Orphen)

    jadey
    1. SETSUNA (AS)
    2. MICHAEL (AS)
    3. TENNOJI (Boys and Girls)

    Carole Ann
    1. Cain (Count Cain)

    verykawaiineko
    1. GACKT(MINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE)
    2. Heero Yuy(GW)
    3. Yuki Eiri (Gravitation)

    Remember! If you don't claim him in top 3 of No touch, then it doesn't count!

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ January 25, 2004 03:10 AM: Message edited by: Terra--kun ]</font>

  4. #64
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    In that case, the ones you can't even look at, or think of are [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] ...

    1. kira/Lucifer (AS)

    2. Subaru Sumeragi (Tokyo Babylon / X)

    3. Takamiya (though I'm sharing him with Crystalline)

    I'm still keeping the rest from my list XD!*yep, the greed took over*

    But you can look at then and even poke them [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ January 23, 2004 06:39 PM: Message edited by: Countess D ]</font>

  5. #65
    Inactive Member aikasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2003
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    then my 3 are:
    aoe reiji (love mode)
    suou (blood hound)
    prince lui (ludwig)

    **soo hard**

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ January 23, 2004 07:35 PM: Message edited by: aikasan ]</font>

  6. #66
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hahaha...this is very funny. ahahahaha squirm bishie lovers squirm, as i secretly steal all of them away and lock them up. ahaha..they are all MINE....................**cough**

    ......wait..i dont know where that came from. im sorry, i guess im in a little bit of a evil mood since i took a most EVIL BIOLOGY exam. **suprisingly harder than Calculus**

    srry all the bishies are safe..you have nothing to fear. return to your normal reading

  7. #67
    Inactive Member
    Claim your Bishounen


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh.. a male friend of mine (The one that looks like the partner in glasses from Sakende) is going to join and he wants to reserve some bishies but he said 4 and I'm not sure which one he's dropping...

    Kaworu Nagisa (Evangelion)
    Bakura (YuGiOh)
    Malik (YuGiOh)
    Seiya Kou (BSSM)

  8. #68
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh a "male friend" ehh...ur not trying to secretly reserve more are you...hehe...i know we can desperate and tricky

    haha..just joking..cant wait to see the new face..or ava that is

  9. #69
    Inactive Member Grax's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *runs around in circles, shreiking out loud* THIS IS TOO HARD!!!!
    But I have to do it before poeple claim my bishies!!!.....*sobs* some have already been claimed*sobs*....Does it have to be 3 only?????? I cant decide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *breathes in slowly, breathes out slowly* Does it have to be 3????
    ok...
    -Enju (Alichino)
    -Kyou (furuba)
    -Rociel(AS)
    *sobs*soooooo hard!!!!!!

  10. #70
    Inactive Member
    Claim your Bishounen


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know what Avvie he'll use, but here's some he has on another forum:
    http://www.ponju.net/html/avatars/zz...ved_Xuanwu.gif
    http://www.ponju.net/html/avatars/zz..._Xuanwu_02.gif
    http://www.ponju.net/html/avatars/zz..._Xuanwu_03.gif

    And to tell you the truth, sure I like all the guys that he wants to claim, but I wouldn't want to claim them... I like the ones I've claimed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •